Hello, Italian we2002 players!!

from China

« Older   Newer »

1. Bluewhite_CN

User deleted

Hello,poli, WELEAGUE's guys,:

So faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from u guys~~~~~~~~~ ^_^

We are the hardcore WE2002 players in China, who crazy for WE series over 10 years. We konw your and Polish WEOL forum Since 2005. Even if this game already released 6 years, we still addict ourself to it!! ^_^

We started to play we2002 online at the end of 2002(bbs.winning11cn.com), in the past 6 years, we established more than 15 top player teams/groups/clans, which are named "FRD","BAD","TS","ET,""EDU","v","SKY""CAI","NEO","MM" etc., and stood for the highest we2002 e-athletics level in China. We also have our WE2002 patch team before, WECN(Now it concentrates on PES2008 patches development, like another Chinese WE diy team:EPT/WSI). Nowadays, we just make the WE2002 patches by a few people, time goes by. Fortunately we still have lots of top player who're still active online.

We konw you've organised very sucessful Leagues. We konw you have also too many top level we2002 players in the past years. What I wanna say is we love this game, we'd like to share and exchange our expericnces and match videos with you.

Two or three weeks before, We downloaded WEOL ORANGE 2.2 ROM, we played it, and recorded some of the match videos by the new function of kailleraclient.dll. I assume that we can sumbit such record files(.krec) to each other, it's small and easy to transfer from internet. We're so agog/exciting to find out what your players styles and micro-skills are.

Here are some private videos which made by myself. It just some Goals I played with HARD computer. I hope u will like them. ^_^

Please check the URL address in the attached .txt file.

If u're not able to open these videos, I can upload them on Youtube later.

We're looking forward to hear the reply from your side(the other side of earth!!!).

[NEO]Bluewhite

PR China.
    File Allegato
    My_video_URL_address.txt
    (Number of downloads: 91)

2. polipoli

User deleted

Hi bluewhite. Great goals, i always asked myself if it would be possible score with the gk that way, now i see it's possible :D

Can you post your last patch?, i would like to see the differences between our patch and yours.

About the videos, yes the krec files is the easiest way to share the videos, just 1mb/game. Someday i will post one of my games, if i am able to play a good one :D, you can post your games here also.

PD: if paso played there in your league, he would be in the clan "bad" for sure :D

3. teco95

User deleted

ciao, volevo chiedere scusa a gibbosimoni perchè mi sono dimenticato della partita prededente.....

;-)

4. Bluewhite_CN

User deleted

Hi Poli:

Here is the new(18.07.2008) patch for Euro.2008. The maker, "Infantasy" only released iso file. Details as follow:

1. This patch only has 16 national teams which played in Euro.2008.
    2. New title, new Open CG.
    3. Sport wears, player lists, : updated to Euro.2008.
    4. Database: refered to PES2008 and FM2008, but low(for reality).
    5. Player Pronunciation: Updated(France,Italy,Germany,Spain,Netherlands,Portugal).
    6. Mustache D: Change to David Villa style
    7. NO BMG inside

Patch Author: infantasy

Attached: Download Address
    File Allegato
    Download_Address.txt
    (Number of downloads: 108)

5. Bluewhite_CN

User deleted

Here is the Euro.2008 fixed Patch SP1 which supply to Euro.2008 patch, details as follow:

Fixed Patch Author: 165171800 (We also call him:Materazzi ^_^ )

1. Menu: Changed to Englilsh

2. Team Name resume. (team name fixed patch)

3. Time Unlocked

4. Default stadium: Random

5. New Formation

6. New Greensward (Pick up from Polish WEOL Orange 2.2)

Download: attached!!
    File Allegato
    Euro_2008_Fixed_Sp1.rar
    (Number of downloads: 127)

6. Bluewhite_CN

User deleted

Hi, Poli:

The WE2002 PATCH team(infantasy,165171800,etc..) in winning11cn forum will also release new patch for 08-09 season after Euro. transfer finish. I hope you can exchange Patch DIY experiences in the future ^_^ .

2 V 2 in WE2002 online is the most thing I want. ^_^

Here are some match videos we played online plus our ePSxe 1.52 for your reference~~~~

Pls kind noted that:

1. we used Epsxe 1.52 to play online.

2. we play these matches by our special/revised WEOL Orange 2.2 iso(deleted Openning CG), pls also replay these .krec records based on this iso.

3. Below are some setting pictures, just refer:)

3.1 Video plugin

3.2 Sound plugin

3.3 Bios

3.4 Netplay plugin

3.5 Mem card

4. All the file is compressed by 7-zip, you can decompress it by 7-zip or last version of winrar. :lol:

Sorry to tell u, poli, clan "BAD" is not active online for over 3 years. :(
    File Allegato
    download_our_krec_records.txt
    (Number of downloads: 37)

7. polipoli

User deleted

QUOTE (Bluewhite_CN @ 19/7/2008, 08:50)
    2 V 2 in WE2002 online is the most thing I want. ^_^

In this post there's information about it, in the last page about we2002.

https://weleague.forumcommunity.net/?t=6208665

Epsxe 1.7.0 supports now 4 players for we2002, but i think it's impossible to play 2 vs 2 online because the plugin ps4net recognize just 3 pads

8. Bluewhite_CN

User deleted

Yes, Poli. We're also waiting for the new netplay plugin for 4P online.

9. Huppel

User deleted

QUOTE (polipoli @ 18/7/2008, 14:38)
    About the videos, yes the krec files is the easiest way to share the videos, just 1mb/game. Someday i will post one of my games, if i am able to play a good halftime :D, you can post your games here also.

PD: if paso played there in your league, he would be in the clan "head" for sure :D

Fixed your post.

8 replies since 17/7/2008, 07:59   3813 views